środa, 16 listopada 2016

elections

I voted for the PSL, PO guys with me messed up, you degenerates fell down low in my eyes by leftist and Bolshevik campaigns but I wish them good luck.


Today the tomb posli Solarium Lepperowski and Giant Giertychowski. The Polish Party of Labour will give one znadnie: They are right 60% of people in Poland are less than thousand PLN.


PiS it lost because of pre-election tactics, but not only. Polish electorate August changed, and the message transmitted by the PO found a receiver that was not so clear in poprzedniach elections.


Pole sensitivity has changed, it became less conservative especially because of how attendance has increased especially in the cities and know ksztalciuchi are in the cities ... but represent only 11% of the population. Platform won using populist arguments of the PiS, just watch the commercials, this is a shame, or less evil. Does that mean that each of you voted for PO matter if you wanted to or as a contestation?


There I went to the elections. I have Polish citizenship but I can not vote for the PO; I wanted to vote for the PSL. Last person voting for PO told me that there is nothing so I spoke what I think because my voice does not count. But speaking my opinions may change something, to defend a particular political parties. Those who vote PO they know their program?


We wish good luck PO, for the truth ... especially for those who have a below thousand PLN.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz